- Datasets recorded with Neuropixels probes.
- "Kilosort", a tool for faster and more accurate spike sorting, designed for very large datasets. Developed primarily by Marius Pachitariu.
- "Phy", a graphical user interface for manual-stage spike sorting, also designed for very large datasets. Developed primarily by Cyrille Rossant.
- "Spikes", code for performing many basic analyses of spike trains in Matlab.
- "sortingQuality", code for assessing the quality of spike-sorted neurons.
- "Widefield", code and GUIs for analyzing widefield calcium imaging data in Matlab.
- "allenCCF", code and GUIs for browsing and working with the Allen Institute's Common Coordinate Framework atlas in Matlab.
- "Alyx", a database framework for management of experimental subjects and associated datasets, in PostgreSQL. Developed with Cyrille Rossant, Max Hunter, and Kenneth Harris. Associated code for working with the database from Matlab.
- Wheel task: hardware designs and software for deploying a behavioral task that we use. This resource was developed by the Carandini/Harris lab.