- Neuropixels recordings during visual discrimination from Steinmetz et al 2019. Also accessible in Neurodata Without Borders (NWB) format here and via the Open Neurophysiology Environment (ONE) interface here.
- Recordings with eight Neuropixels simultaneously during spontaneous behavior from Stringer, Pachitariu, et al 2019.
- An example dataset recorded with a Neuropixels probe, with original raw data available.
- An example dataset recorded with two Neuropixels probes, from Jun, Steinmetz, Siegle, Denman, Bauza, Barbarits, Lee, et al 2017.
- "Kilosort2", a tool for faster and more accurate spike sorting, designed for very large datasets. Developed primarily by Marius Pachitariu.
- "Phy", a graphical user interface for manual-stage spike sorting, also designed for very large datasets. Developed primarily by Cyrille Rossant.
- "Spikes", code for performing many basic analyses of spike trains in Matlab.
- "sortingQuality", code for assessing the quality of spike-sorted neurons.
- "Widefield", code and GUIs for analyzing widefield calcium imaging data in Matlab.
- "allenCCF", code and GUIs for browsing and working with the Allen Institute's Common Coordinate Framework atlas in Matlab.
- "Alyx", a database framework for management of experimental subjects and associated datasets, in PostgreSQL. Developed with Cyrille Rossant, Max Hunter, and Kenneth Harris. Associated code for working with the database from Matlab.
- Wheel task: hardware designs and software for deploying a behavioral task that we use. This resource was developed by the Carandini/Harris lab.